Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Sustainable Vegetable Gardening

I was psyched to find another gardener thinking this way. More and more people are becoming aware of the need to preserve genetic diversity in our food supply:

“My main goal this year is to plant primarily heirloom varieties of tomatoes and peppers. If possible, I'll do the same with green beans and squash.” http://compostermom.blogspot.com/2011/03/gardeners-sustainable-living-project.html

I write about gardening using organic methods on my blog, Your Small Kitchen Garden. I hope you’ll visit.

4 comments:

  1. Thank for this sharing and really you have great idea i like it.small garden design

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its the great post. Your blog is amazing.....

    bill ackman

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome post........

    Great Post! This blog is ever amazing. Thanks
    Adventure

    ReplyDelete
  4. Red leaves are most amazing and attractive. I also have red leaves in my garden. please be careful about termite...

    termite inspection los angeles

    ReplyDelete